• The image displayed on the screen is for indicative purpose only. Actual product may vary in terms of shape and design, depending upon the availability.
• Flowers may be delivered to you in a fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
• As flowers and cakes are perishable in nature, we shall be able to attempt the delivery of your order only for one time.
• You are not allowed to redirect the delivery to any other address.
• Flowers will be delivered with the cakes.
• We do not carry out delivery on public holidays.
• The substitution of flowers becomes necessary on several occasions owing to temporary or regional unavailability issues.
• The delivery date chosen by you is merely an estimate and the same depends upon the availability of the product as well as the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
• It is advisable to trim the stems of the flower and add water upon the arrival of the flowers. Also, recut 1-2” of the stem and the angle of 45-degrees.
• Use a clean vase and clean water to keep the flowers.
• Remove the leaves beneath the water line, however, do not remove all the leaves along the length of the stem.
• Check the level of the water on a daily basis and replenish the same, if need be.
• Do not place the flowers in the direct sunlight or near any other source emitting excessive heat.
• All the flowers have the benefit of a daily mist of water.
• Kindly refrigerate the cake after immediately receiving it.
• Keep the cake refrigerated until a few hours prior to serving.
• The cake is best served at room temperature.
• The cake shall be placed back in the fridge and shall be consumed within a period of 48 hours.